Dufour 405 Grand Large Sailing yacht "Hugo" was put into exploitation on 15th June, 2012 in France.
Currently the yacht "Hugo" is the latest and definitely the most contemporary one in Latvia.
Dufour 405 Grand Large has been granted the award "European Boat of the Year 2010".
Widely acclaimed by society, also the professional press has acknowledged the excellent features of this yacht, which is beautiful, big, modern and innovative – and very fast one! This Dufour 405 can be definitely called the one having all the features a perfect heartbeat has! Like its forerunners under the widely known Dufour branded sign, this Grand Large model sets a new standard in the world of cruising yachts. So it's not about to be competed – the only exception would be another Dufour yacht!
- Length overall 12.7m/40'
- Length waterline 10.63m/34’9"
- Hull length 11.90m/39"
- Hull width 3,98m/13’1"
- Displacement 8000 kg / 17,820 Lbs
- Draft 2.03m/6’8"
- Mainsail surface 80m2
- Water capacity 380l/100 gallons
- Fuel tank capacity 200l/54 gallons
- Engine: 55 hp
- Certification CE Category A
- The latest Raymarine touch navigation system installed
According to the yacht’s class, on the yacht "Hugo" there is availability of:
- 3 cabins for 6 heads
- 2 heads in the saloon
- Comfortable saloon with a folding table
- 2 bathrooms with showers
- Hot and cold water
- Kitchen with gas stove
- Spacious refrigerator
- Autonomous heating
- Audio and video system – TV/CD/DVD/USB
- Bodega - a special storage for bottles
- Two folding bicycles for short rides along harbor cities